Monday, August 1, 2011

"Me Birday Mommy"



Ohhh... how those little words melt my heart.


Photobucket

About a week before Madd's birthday he started to ask me every morning "Me birday mommy" I kept telling him he had a few more days before the final day came.

Was it the excitement of knowing it was his birthday that made him stumble into my room at 3:00 in the morning and demand to sleep in mommy's bed.

Trev was at work so I had to give in:) 3 Sleepless hours in-between a restless 2 month old that had to have me hold her binkee in and a 2 year old that insisted on being held. "mommy hold you" he kept saying.

Photobucket

5:45 on July 6th I woke up to that tiny voice asking me the same question...

This time I could give him the answer he had waited so long to hear

"Yes it's your birthday"

"I'm Two" is the answer he would give when we would ask.

Photobucket


Sometimes during those sleepless nights I question my husbands career choice... being gone for two nights gets trying and lonely . But sometimes... even in those so worn out moments I count those tiny blessings and enjoy that sleepless, can't even bare the thought of opening my eyes moment:)

2 years we have had the incredible blessing of sharing so many amazing memories. This tiny little boy honestly takes my breath away.

What makes this baby boy so dang special. so unique. so just him???

He has never slept through the night (really!). His smile is so contagous that you just have to smile right back. His dimples just blend in perfectly with that little face. he loooves horses, guys, cars . he has an incredibly sensitive sweet heart. when Vivian cry's he says "I sorry sissy". he sings "happy birday, happy birday" to himself every night even after the big day. He has no fear. He jumps off anything and everything.He is sooo incredibly happy. Alway so happy.


The Cowboy themed birthday party wouldn't be complete without a pre birthday photo shoot. Bribes of suckers were the only thing that got me through.

He has learned to say "no pictures mom" Seriously... already. He will have a lifetime of smiling for this photo obsessed mommy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Come one come all to

Maddix McGinty's
"Rootin Tootin Cowboy Party"

We recently moved to Payson... So to fit in with the locals we had to have a cowboy party! J/K The real reason...

This boy is obsessed with "guys and horses" so it was fitting to cowboy up and get our country on.

So grab your hat, tight pants and bandana to match... this boy is turning two in a real country way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Horse saddles on a GIANT tractor tire was more entertaining than we thought!

Photobucket


WANTED... $1,000 reward... these Cowboys and Cowgirls were super excited to get their first mug shot!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ending the night with sparklers...
What a way to ring in celebrating being 2!
Photobucket

5 comments :

{McGinty's} said...

it was a cute party. Loved the theme. Cute pictures. you have talent I am jealous of.

Diana said...

What a fun party idea. I like that theme Abbs. Great pictures & what a big & happy birthday boy. Happy birthday Maddix!

LiNdS said...

Ok I just spent WAY too much time catching up with you on your cute blog. Now I can't wait to do something with u and see those beautiful babies!!

jessica&john.com said...

These pictures are magic! You should enter them in a contest Abbie. I wish we could have been there like last year. I miss Maddix. He really is one of the sweetest kids I've ever met.
I hope we can catch up soon. And I hope you can get some more restful nights.

Carly said...

You are such a cute mom! Abbie, I am so inspired by you and the things you do. Glad I get to know you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...