Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{My Morning cup of JOE }

OK so I do love a good cup of Joe. Moca Frappe is calling my name!

But I LOVE my version better...

Vivian is up at 5:30. Whew!!! It makes me tired just typing that:) Soon after Maddix follows.

So to get my morning pick me up I bundle my babies, load them in the chariot and hit the pavement.

There is just something about the crisp morning air. Seeing my babies bundled and cuddling. The Mountains just getting the slightest hint of color.
And... Quiet... I love this about where we live. No horns honking or crowds of people. Just me and my babies, the Mountain view and searching for that perfect "treasure" for Maddix. Sometimes it's a simple rock or branch but there are those days when we find that perfectly petrified dragon fly with all it's colors still vibrant:) or that butterfly that slowly flutters above us... Maddix laughs and laughs and says "butterfly, fly me head" meaning it fly's above his head. We run to try an catch up with that fluttery butterfly... we end up loosing it's trail but enjoy the chase!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I keep putting pressure on myself to get all my pictures up at once. We have a Summer full of pictures and memories not yet blogged. The story of my life... Too much to do and too little time to do it. Please tell me someone else has this problem:)

For now... I am going to accept my lack of time and know that even this small post is an effort in concoring that big goal. My morning "cup of Joe" is my most important memory.

At least I have these memories... and really... That's what's most important.

Someday soon, my pictures and memories will all be written out. My dishes will be done and my carpet won't have mushed crackers in it.

But for now....

The trails needs more exploring by a super imaginative 2 year old!

For now...

Photobucket

I will finish a long day by playing with my babies on the front lawn. In the shade of the evening, on a cozy blankie, with our Mountain View and sidewalk chalk to draw our endless picture after picture.

I love a good cup of "Joe"

2 comments :

jessica&john.com said...

It is so nice to know that someone somewhere is doing the exact same thing I am doing and loving it as much as I am:) Hopefully we can do it together again one day:) I love your pictures like always and your children are absolutely beautiful!

Diana said...

How cute is the stroller pic. Vivian looks so much like her big bro. So cute Abbs. Can't wait to meet her soon...I'm hoping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...