Friday, June 10, 2011

My Beautiful is all about being a {MOM}


This Mothers day I had so much gratitude and happiness for the two babies that have given me the gift of being their mommy. Nothing completes me more than their tiny souls. To watch them together completely melts my heart. I love my maddi bear and my vivi lulu more than I ever thought a heart could love... "I lu You"

Where would I be without my best friend my {mom} She stops by the house every morning to kiss her grand babies and to have some girl chat. You really don't appreciate how hard your mom worked to raise you until you are a mom yourself. Thank you doesn't seem to grasp my thankfulness for the amazing woman my mommy is. I love you!

My {Mother} in-law... Over the years we have formed a bond that has been such a genuine, treasured friendship . I have been so grateful to her for raising such an incredible son. Thank you for you wonderful example and your love for my babies. You are such a Wonderful woman. I love you!


I have posted this picture before but had to share it again. I had Trevor snap this picture of me and Maddix when he was about 7 months old. The quote sums up how I feel so completely.
<span class=

My gift for my mom was a "surprise/secret" photo session of all the grand babies. I ordered a large print and had it framed for her house.

Getting this many small children to smile or even look at the camera and not cry was a lot of work:) but all worth it when you see their darling little faces!

<span class=

Photobucket

<span class=



<span class=

4 comments :

jessica&john.com said...

Abbie your posts and pics are awe-inspiring! I always leave your blog wanting to be a better photographer, person, and mamma.
And I also will agree on how awesome your mom and mother-in-law are. They are both kind, selfless, and stylish! I hope I can keep getting to know all the wonderful woman in your life over the coming years.

summer anderson said...

I just love you! And I love reading your blog. THat picture of all the grandkids is to die for! You are very talented, Abs. Love it. I was so sad you couldn't make it to the BBQ, but I hope Vivi is feeling better. When could I come down to see you?! I'll call you. Maybe next week?!

mcjenn said...

Love your update! and thanks for the nice comment! I appreciate your friendship and understanding and support! My son is blessed to have you a wife and my grand-kiddies have an awesome mom (and aunt).

Andrea said...

Abbie, I haven't blogged FOREVER!! Just thought I'd check in and get caught up!! Such darling posts, your kids are BEAUTIFUL and getting SO BIG!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...