Sunday, September 12, 2010

I had to save the BEST for Last


I have finally had a few seconds to post our Summer. We have been BUSY and have had so much fun .
I am so looking forward to FALL... I LOVE every part of it.
Most importantly I am looking forward to April 2011!!!
We will be adding another addition to our little family. We are so excited. A little nervous. Anxious to hear what we will be having. So looking forward to no more morning sickness and best of all being able to hold this little baby.
I am in love with being a mom. I can't quite describe in words how happy my baby makes me. To watch him grow, talk, walk, laugh, smile makes my heart melt every day.

I had to share a few little moments that make being a mom
so fun and full of laughter
- We were at the mall Maddix was running in between all of the racks, just being a crazy boy. He runs up to three headless manikins hugs their legs (thinking they are people) looks up and has this look of panic. He starts crying ,runs to me and points to them with this look of "what the heck mom, that's not right". Dang you scary headless manikins.

- I get Madd out of the tub put him in the living room and tell him I will be right back (I had to grab a diaper) I was gone about 10 seconds.... Maddix had peed, pooped 3 big logs, and had his toes squished in them playing with the mess. Cleaning up poopy toes isn't so fun when you are pregnant and every smell makes me want to throw up!

- Maddix and I were laying in bed in the wee hours of the morning (when Trev's at the station it's too easy to just cuddle with my little bug) Maddix sits up reaches over and gives me the biggest kiss smiles and just says " hi mom"

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh that is SO exciting. We are so excited for you guys! I hope the morning sickness leaves soon.

rach said...

congrats abbie!!! Love all the pictures, you had a fun summer for sure. Take care

Meggie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

LeAnn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm interested though, did you have to use clomid again?

Deanna said...

Congratulations! I hope you get over the morning sickness soon! PS Zofran worked like a charm for me.

jessica&john.com said...

I'm so happy for your little fam. You two need to have about ten kids because you make such cute ones! And you are about the best mama I know!

Shawna said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Laurel said...

Congrats!!! Is is so fun with 2!

JenAndrewAva said...

congrats!!!!! We are very excited for you guys! :)

Diana said...

Just so you know our house is for sale. Please spread the word. We are really hoping to sell it by christmas & maybe come out again for the holiday's & this time see you & Trev.

matheson memories said...

So excited for you!!! Being a mom is really the best thing. I hope all is going well. I know my mom said that you were on bed rest for a bit, is that still going on? Wishing you the best!

Jayne Sue said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for your family. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...