Sunday, September 12, 2010

A few more things...


Photobucket

Maddix LOVES his uncle Jett. As soon as we get to my parents house he runs to the bottom of the stairs and yells "JEEEE"

This boy isn't camera shy
Photobucket
Madd's new favorite thing to do is bring me the camera so that I can take a picture of him. He hands it to me, runs in front of the camera, sits down and gives me this huge cheesy smile. I think I picked the right career!

Payson Onion Days
I am a girls that loves tradition and this is one of them. Every year we walk down to see the payson parade, catch a little candy, see some fun tractor floats and then head back to my parents for a BBQ.


Photobucket



Photobucket

My dad and I shared a booth at the fair. His book is still doing amazing.... I advertised my photography business.
Did I ever mention Carni food makes me want to throw up :)
Photobucket

The Owls Game
I LOVE Baseball games. Sadly this was our first for the year. We met up with our good friends Sean, Hailey and their cute kiddo Lincoln. Thanks for the fun night. Too bad it was so dang Cold...

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cash and Maddix have the same car seat. Isn't it awesome!

jessica&john.com said...

Maddix has a smile that is to die for. And he always is dressed so hip and cool. I can't wait to catch up in a few short days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...