Friday, March 25, 2011

Preparing for baby

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...
So this girl spent some time with the best girls ever!


My sisters and my best gal pal Jessica had lunch at flower girl and dough boys (if you haven't been you have to go) then Jess and I headed to a mani/pedi walk in's welcome salon - Sitting in big plush back rubbing chairs, chatting with jess and enjoying the wonderful foot rub is just what this big pregnant mommy needed.


Photobucket

The result - Girlie painted toes, super soft piggies and a feeling of total relaxation!
I wish I could get one of these more often.
Photobucket

{Baby Showers}

Thanks to my Wonderfully supportive friends who threw me a shower for my baby girl. I scored big with the cutest clothes ever. I can't wait to finally dress baby girl in them!
Thanks again for all your support. I love to get together with these girls... You can never get enough chatting in before the babies melt and time fly's by.
Photobucket

Luck me...
A second shower thrown by my sisters and mom.
My family is always so Wonderful... they throw the best showers and put so much time and effort into making it perfect.
Thank you to all my cousins, Aunts, mother and sister in laws, grammy and sista's for your support. This baby girls is already so blessed with so much love and support.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...