Friday, March 25, 2011

I was hoping to get this done before but life has been crazy! I wrote this about a month ago and am finally posting it!!!
We have moved and had our sweet baby girl. LOTS of posts soon to follow.

-All About - MADDIX-
Our baby girl will be here soon... Life, posts and time will be about her. SO....
I wanted to do something just for my boy. He has so many silly habits, says so many things that make me shake my head in disbelief and think "you are only 20 months how do you know that" This boy is such an entainer and truly has the most tender heart. I hope to never forget these little things that make him the happy, silly larger than life boy we know.

This is "my" boy - the throw your head back laugh out loud happy little soul
Photobucket

Playing with his horses, cars, trucks and "guys" - What would a day be without his daily dose of these crucial toys.

Photobucket

Raking the grass with daddy - the first sign of warm weather. If only we could have gotten him to stop throwing the yucky old grass onto the neighbors lawn... It needed a little extra, right?
Finding a "cool" worm in the dirt.
Photobucket

His FaVoRiTe treat... Suckers
Photobucket

These are just a few of his favorite things... a few things that my baby boy so special.
Photobucket

3 comments :

jessica&john.com said...

This little guy melts my heart. I love spontaneous photo moments!

Lindsay Kay said...

He is growing up soo fast! He is seriously so handsome.:)

Clenece said...

He has the cutest little face! I can't wait to come visit you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...