Sunday, January 30, 2011

{Wherever you go, no matter what the weather,
always bring your own sunshine}

Oh Sunny, Sunny, Warm St. George I long for your blue skies and snowless grass!
I found the quote above... It was perfect for how I am feeling. Missing the sun and the warm. I just need to remember that I have to bring my own Sunshine! My little guys smile seems to be the best fit for now:)

Last week we packed the car with, treats, bikes, "momo (movie" and "gammy (Trev's mom) and drove into smogless happiness.
It is funny how 60 degree weather makes me so much happier.
We enjoyed swimming, hiking, a date night (thanks to Jenny) and just getting away.


{Snow Canyon}


Maddix couldn't get enough of this soft, squishy sand. We spent hours digging and playing in the sand. This HUGE sand box is just what the doctor ordered for my cute guys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Hiking}

We wanted to find a shorter hike...
this pregnant mama is getting big and breathless!
So we stopped at "Jenny's Canyon" Perfect. That is Trev's mom's name.
My heart melted on this hike.
When Jenny would get out of Madd's site he would yell so LOUD " Gammy, are you" "Gammy, are you" he was so worried to get her out of his little sight.

Photobucket
Photobucket


" Weee, Weee"

Maddix ran from slide to slide only wanting to go down head first.
He literally has no fear. What am I going to do when he is a teenager?



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

{This should be his modo}

And this smile is his daily staple. He is the cheesiest, happiest little boy I have ever seen. I learn happiness from him each day.
I love how he loves life!



Photobucket

{Big Pregnant Mama}

Have any of you women been this large at 29 weeks?
I am getting so excited. This little girl is already so loved and wanted.
I will have an "official" pregnancy session in the next few weeks. Thanks to my cute hubby who snapped a few of us hiking up Snow Canyon.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments :

Carly said...

I want to look like you. That's all.

mcjenn said...

That was the best way to have a break from January! Thanks for letting me tag along. Your post and pics made me cry. Thanks for all the kind words. Love you and that little MADDS! (and of course Trev too!) Can I just copy your post and put it on my blog!? Can't wait for that little girl and I love the prego photos. The shadow one turned out so cool!

Diana said...

Cool new pics Abbs. I love the shadow one of your tummy & the one of Maddox kissing your tummy.

{McGinty's} said...

i love all the pics you have posted. so talented. glad you guys had fun in sunny st. george. lets get together soon! love ya!

jessica&john.com said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! You will have to print the shadow prego pic. I LOVE IT!!!
I really want to go to St. George now too!

Clenece said...

I cant wait to see you again! You look GREAT Prego!!! Great pictures!

summer anderson said...

You are so completely adorable, you beautiful pregnant woman!! We just got back from St. George and we even hiked Jenny's Canyon too! It's so fun up Snow Canyon. Love your pictures. Can't wait to see you next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...