Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sista's - Maybe not by blood but close enough:)


Not only am I so lucky to have my three amazing sisters.... I also get to call Trev's cute sisters my own. His two youngest sisters Lexi & Laina are always so great to come visit, help with Maddix and are always up for a good adventure.
It was a rainy down pour so me and Maddix didn't make it far but Trev and the girls Hiked and explored to the very tip top of the mountain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments :

mcjenn said...

Great to see those girls with smiles on their faces. Thanks giving them some fun!

Carly said...

I'm finally catching my breath after Addie was born. What 7 months is too long? Anyway, your beautiful Vivi is absolutely breathtaking (in the good way!), and I'm so proud of you. Also, I love you and your stinkin' cute family. Also, your blog. It just makes me feel good. Thanks for keeping it up. I'm working on mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...