Monday, December 6, 2010

Countdown to my Fall favorites

OK so I know Fall is over... But as always I am playing catch up trying to make sense of my busy life and millions of pictures.
My friend Jessica had this on her blog and challenged others to come up with their own top ten FALL memories.
Now that Fall has passed and I am once again behind on posting...
I thought why not lump this all together... save you all from viewing 10 pages of pictures.



No. 1

Buying PINK for the first time..... That's right PINK!!!
We found out that we are going to have a GIRL. It still hasn't hit me yet. I can finally buy those cute clothes I always lust over. We are still deciding on names. I would love any cute one's thrown my way.

Photobucket

No. 2

Celebrating 5 years
The flu combined with morning sickness made for quite the romantic night:) By the time we made it home from dinner I was rushing to the bathroom to spend the rest of our anniversary with my toilet.
Aside from the yucky sickness it made me reminess about our years together...
It started 7 years ago when we met at a concert in SLC. It took 4 weeks for us to share the L.O.V.E word and two wonderful years of dating before we said " I do" The past 5 years have really been so amazing and full of so many Incredible memories with so many blessings.
How could I be so lucky... without sounding co cliche. I really have such an incredible supportive, loving husband. My best friend. How lucky can one pregnant mama be:)

Photobucket



No. 3

Trev's Birthday
Sushi anyone??? Every year we go to Happy Sumo... Trevor LOVES sushi. Does anyone know of any good sushi options in Utah County? Happy Sumo seems to be the only one.

Photobucket


No. 4

Fall, Fall, Fall

Just as the first snowfall came Madd & I ran out in our rainboots to snatch up the last of our tomato crop.

Photobucket

Maddix LOVES our neighbors accross the street. They are more like family. This year they filled their truck with leaves to hall to the dump... What a perfect place for a toddler to play!
Photobucket

No. 5

Midnight Margiritas !!!
Ok, so we got too tired to get to midnight and actually make our virgin margaritas (we are all mama's). But still. I had so much fun.
My sisters, mom, neices and friend Jessica had a fun night staying in. Good food, lots of laughter, girl talk and gifts to exchange. This will be our yearly tradition.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No. 6

Halloween Fun
What would a good fall memory be without fun Halloween memories to match.

My sisters in tow with our hynky hubbies and crazy kids had a fun Halloween night.
First stop, Central Utah gardens for the pumpkin walk.
Next was a small kid friendly haunted house, We ended the night with a Super fun party for the kids at my parents house... Bobbing for apples, scary story (lights out with glow sticks) and enough candy to last 10 years. My mom is completely out does herself every time.


Photobucket
CornBelly's
Photobucket

Photobucket

McGinty's Annual Pumpkin carve
I look forward to this tradition every year. Good food, great company and time to hang out with the family!
Photobucket

No. 7

Good recipes, Good reads
Fall always throws me into this domestic want to be super good cook. I have found some super yummy recipes on some of the sites below. Including some super inspirational blogs.
My friend Jessica's blog. She is my "hope" for being a better blogger. She is always on top of posting the latest and gratest... not only that she knows how to put each experience into such amazing words and photos. Keep it up Jess, one day I might just surprise you! (I didn't post your blog let me know if I can)


No. 8
"These are a few of my favorite things"
Madd and his new love for dressing himself
Maddix has this fire fighting costume that I bought on Clearance after Halloween. He LOVES, LOVES to put it on... COWBOY boots and all... He also loves to look in his drawers every morning, searching high on his tippie toes to find the perfect shoes to wear ALL DAY long.
Photobucket

No. 9

A few Firsts
Maddix got his first official Ski pass.... Ok so he will probably only use it once while in a backpack but his daddy sure was excited to get his little guy his pass.
He also got his first big haircut. He was so happy and "cheesy" through the hole thing.

Photobucket

So this isn't one of my favorite fall memories but it sure is one of our big memories this year. Maddix has had horrible itchy yucky eczema since he was 6 months. We finally took him to get allergy tested and found out he has an allergy to eggs.
Our trial of not eggs and good ointment has helped so much. He is finally sleeping better:)

Photobucket

No. 10

Giving Thanks
What would this season be without the people we love, friendship, yummy food and our many many blessings.
I think it's so important to remember and recognize our many blessings. I have been blessed to have so many. It is so humbling to have such an amazing family. To be pregnant once again and to recognize the love around me. Words don't do it justice.
Below is our Thanksgiving table and a picture of my darling grandma. We get together every Thanksgiving to make yummy pies.

Photobucket





7 comments :

Larvin and Ashley said...

What a great update! I loved all the pictures. You truly are a outstanding photographer! I miss you and I am so sad I did not make it up to Heber. My life is so freaking crazy right now. Call me and I would love to try again to get together. Love ya!

Diana said...

Love al the pics. Thanks for finally posting something new.

jessica&john.com said...

This post is beautiful! You have such a lovely life and an awesome artistic eye. You inspire me so much and besides my family, I think I am going to miss you the most! You have to keep this up while I am gone so we can stay connected.
I am flattered you mentioned my blog and you can list it for sure.
Have a very merry Christmas!
P.s. I lllllove all your pictures. and I am so glad you figured out Maddix's allergic reaction.

Andrea said...

What a darling post! SO many fun pics! But, I'd have to say my FAVORITE is the first one!!! YAY FOR GIRLS!!! They are seriously so much FUN!! Congrats and happy shopping :0)

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Lindsay Kay said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea about the girl!! I am so excited for you!! Maddix will be a great big brother.:)

Becca said...

WOW! That was an impressive update! I love seeing your pics and hearing the latest! Madd is SOOO freaking cute :) Thanks for the discs. I'm sorry you've been trying to get a hold of me, I thought Id already told you that I think everythings perfect and didn't need edits. Sorry. Thanks for mailing it! Am excited to see pics again!

mcjenn said...

Haven't checked your blog for awhile so it was fun to see these updates! I added some to mine tonight, it had been over 4 months, so it's not too detailed. Hopefully will do better in 2011.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...